It's likely to be your most valuable asset, so don't settle for anything but the best
Below is a summary of the main steps involved in selling your property. Jeffrey Ross have refined these stages over many years and have found them to be practical and efficient. You can request more detail on any element, at any stage of the sale.
Valuing a property for sale is a skillful business. Anyone can have an opinion on what they think a property is worth and indeed most people do. However, accurately pricing properties for sale, whilst ensuring that they achieve the best price is a whole different ball game and something which is critical to Jeffrey Ross success. If you are thinking of moving be sure to arrange a free no obligation valuation and see how much your property is worth.
Marketing your home
The next step is to prepare the material that will market your property. We will give you honest, well-informed advice on the best way to sell your property, and we will create a bespoke marketing strategy for you. Professional photography can be taken of your home and scaled floor plans created.
Your home will be placed on the Jeffrey Ross website and is also linked to primelocation.com, Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk, giving you even wider advertising coverage and maximum exposure.
Preparing to sell
Give your agent other useful documents and facts about your property, which they can mention to potential buyers, such as:
- Gas and electrical certificate checks.
- Building regulations certificates.
- Council tax, utility, buildings and contents insurance bills - so potential buyers can estimate running costs.
- Service charges and ground rent bills (for flats).
Consider its "kerb appeal"; the first thing potential buyers will see before they even get past the front door. Here are some things to look out for:
- Does the front of your house need smartening up?
- Could the front garden be tidier?
- Would the front door look better with a fresh lick of paint?
- Could the front windows do with a clean?
Do take feedback on board - if all the feedback from viewings points towards a particular issue - do something about it.