selling with usOur guide to selling
It’s likely to be your most valuable asset, so don’t settle for anything but the best
Below is a summary of the main steps involved in selling your property. Jeffrey Ross have refined these stages over many years and have found them to be practical and efficient. You can request more detail on any element, at any stage of the sale. Our friendly team are always on hand to help.
Get an accurate valuation
Valuing a property takes skill, not opinions. Accurately pricing properties for sale at the best price is a whole different ball game and something which Jeffrey Ross excel at. So if you are thinking of moving be sure to arrange a free no obligation valuation and see how much your property is worth.
Marketing your home
We will give you honest, well-informed advice on the best way to sell your property, and we will create a bespoke marketing strategy for you. Professional photography can be taken of your home and scaled floor plans created.
Your home will be placed on the Jeffrey Ross website with links to primelocation.com, Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk, giving you even wider advertising coverage and maximum exposure.
Consider “kerb appeal”; it’s the very first thing potential buyers will see; remember…first impressions!
Here are some things to look out for:
- Does the front of your house need smartening up?
- Could the front garden be tidier?
- Would the front door look better with a fresh lick of paint?
- Could the front windows do with a clean?
Do take feedback on board – if all the feedback from viewings points towards a particular issue – do something about it.
Preparing to sell
Supply useful documents and facts about your property, which can be mentioned to potential buyers, such as:
- Gas and electrical certificate checks.
- Building regulations certificates.
- Council tax, utility, buildings and contents insurance bills – so potential buyers can estimate running costs.
- Service charges and ground rent bills (for flats).